2020年5月15日星期五

Photo Essay

A trip back to hometown
In 2019 summer, I went back to my mother's hometown together with my mother, aunt, and cousin, to visit my grandparents.
My grandparents have lived their whole life in this house, this house is like their root. I will always remember the good days we spend here.
The sunshine pass through the kitchen's upper window



Grandma has made me this chicken soup noodles with the chicken she feed in her yard



The kitchen is a little house that is separated from the living room, bedrooms, and bathrooms. The smoke made by burning woods floated out when I look out from the kitchen door


It was Sooo delicious!

After lunch, me and my cousins hanging out in the woods behind my grandparents' houses

My cousin found a cicada pupa on the tree

We decided to pick some peaches from the abandoned peach tree


It was a big sunny day


Our results, we decided to let each family take one bag
I decided to peel a peach for myself, I had almost 15 peaches that day!

Our hometown was famously known as the lotus here, we went to this huge lotus park the very next day

We are on a tour boat


It was spectacular
and hot


We have spent the whole afternoon in the park

没有评论:

发表评论

Depth of Field

Great depth of field