2020年5月10日星期日

PHOTO CHALLENGE#6-Possesions Photo Project


COVID-19 Essentials

This is my first time taking possessions photos. Those objects in the photo above are my essential weapons to fight with the Coronavirus. It is kind of funny that I almost never use all the objects in my normal life (except foods and drinks), but now I would use them nearly every time I'm leaving home going somewhere.
Now I'm just chilling at home doing my happy self-quarantine. Different than most people, I kind of enjoy my quarantine life (not including the panicking about new confirmed cases part). To socialize with people face to face isn't a very big part of my life, in fact, sometimes I would even try to escape it. This special period of time gives me more time to enjoy myself, to think, and to have more time to do things that I'm interested in.

没有评论:

发表评论

Depth of Field

Great depth of field