2020年3月2日星期一

PHOTO CHALLENGE #3-Meet My Friends!

I live in a house that is full of animals--we've got 3 cats and 2 dogs
all of them were my good friends!


Luna the cutest cat in our family❤️❤️


Milo the ginger cat


Bubble the adult cat

she is the most unfriendly cat😂
she scratches me every time I touch her

Here comes Bily!

He is The most friendly dog I have ever seen!
He is so nice and gentle, He will use his tongue to lick you very gently to show his love.

Now is Oscar. 

He is a naughty boy, we found him on the road when he was a baby. Now He's already a teenager! He usually follows Bily wherever he goes(even though he gets bite by Bily every time), I guess he learns most of his behaviors from Bily.


I've met them in last year August since I move to my new guardians' house
Even though it bothers because there are lots of works for cleaning
Big happiness overall,
I have two little guys welcome me home every day and cutey cats to pet anytime at house

没有评论:

发表评论

Depth of Field

Great depth of field